Sea buckthorn is a very useful berry, it contains a lot of vitamins, macro and micro elements. And in combination with ginger and honey, you get a vitamin bomb. Therefore, I want to offer you to cook sea buckthorn tea with ginger and honey. This drink is perfect for the dead of winter.
What is sea buckthorn tea good for?
A tea containing sea buckthorn leaves is used as a source of vitamins, antioxidants, protein building blocks (amino acids), fatty acids and minerals; for improving blood pressure and lowering cholesterol; preventing and controlling blood vessel diseases; and boosting immunity .
How do you make sea buckthorn tea?
Sea Buckthorn Tea
- Set your dried leaves in a tea infuser and pour over hot water.
- Let steep between 5-10 minutes. Stir in honey if you'd like and drink.
How do you drink seabuckthorn?
How To Make Sea Buckthorn Juice
- Wash the berries and blend them using a hand blender or a food processor. ...
- Add a sweetener, and blend the berries for 1 more minute.
- Strain the juice using a mesh strainer (sieve), and set the pulp aside.
- Dilute the juice with water, and serve chilled.
How to use dried sea buckthorn berries?
Our tangy dried sea buckthorn berries are the perfect finishing touch to salads, smoothies, porridge and desserts . Add texture, bright flavor and a host of nutritional benefits to your favorite dishes. Sea buckthorn berries are a natural source of omega-7, which supports your metabolism and cardiovascular health.